Monday, March 21, 2011

First Day


 
First Day

Today was our first day in the schools.  I am working with Mr. Ricardo Sedacy.  He is an amazing teacher.  After one day of observations, I have already seen the teacher that I would like to become one day.  He is very smart and knows how to keep the students interested with his quick wit and real life applications.  Everyday of the week our schedule is different.  Today was the busiest day.  We had the same physics class for three periods (4a Physics which is senior level physics.)  There are several breaks throughout the day which I would consider planning periods.  During this time we plan and talk about how we will see if the students understand the lessons.  I have homework to do for Wednesday but it is only 3 problems so I think I can manage.  This will be the first time I am teaching a physics class.  Darn! I had to come all the way to Belize to teach physics.  




No comments:

Post a Comment